Underwater waterproof camera housing for Sony A6000 with 16-50mm lens Underwater Photography
- Color: Type A
- MEIKON 40m/130ft Underwater Camera Housing for Sony A6000
- Meikon underwater camera housings are designed for those who are into underwater photography/videography. Just insert your digital camera in Meikon UW case and you will be able to take beautiful pictures at depth up to 40 meters/130 feet. Meikon products are reliable, as they are made out of high quality materials. Each housing is tested individually to prevent any accidents. Meikon provides excellent quality for a reasonable price.
- READ THE DESCRIPTION! SWITCH YOUR VIEWFINDER TO LCD/MONITOR ONLY! [IPX8*] Key features: Inbuilt leak detection sensor & Dual fiber-optic ports.
- CamDive Red diving filter: Starting from 15-20 ft Underwater, red color starts to wash out by the filtering effect of water, the deeper you dive the more of the warm red spectrum is filtered out from the ambient light.
- Package Includes: Underwater housing + 3MM Neoprene hosuign cover, CamDive Red diving filter 67mm, Flash diffuser, Cleaning cloth, Silicone grease 1 packet(5ml), User manual.
- This underwater housing comes with 3mm neoprene cover that is used for protecting it during transportation, bumping to other objects in fresh water tank, avoiding direct sunlight, keeping UW housing temperature stable whether it is hot or cold outside. When it is hot, this cover will prevent your housing from overheating.
- Compatible lenses:
- Sony E 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 PZ OSS (Manual zoom available, set camera to autofocus)
- Sony E 20mm F2.8 (Autofocus only)
- Sony E 35mm F1.8 OSS (Autofocus only)
- Sigma 19mm F2.8 DN Art (Autofocus only)
- Sigma 30mm F2.8 EX DN (Autofocus only)
- Key features:
- Dual Fiber-Optic ports
- Inbuilt leak detection sensor
- ABS plastic
- Clear plate glass
- Stainless steel
- EPDM rubber
- O'ring sealed buttons with spring loaded mechanism to protect your camera properly
- Important steps before inserting the camera
- Before inserting the camera inside an underwater housing, make sure your camera is stock - No straps, no additional grips, no lens filter.
- In the camera menu switch your viewfinder mode to LCD/MONITOR only, because you won't be able to use viewfinder underwater.
- Turn your brightness higher to at least 80%, otherwise you won't be able to see what?s on the monitor.
Lights & Lighting,Flashlight 20923 HP10R Rechargeable LED Flashlight
Lights & Lighting,Handheld Flashlights 20700 SL-20L Full Size Rechargeable LED Flashlight with NiMH Battery - 350 Lumens
Lights & Lighting,Handheld Flashlights Nightstick XPP-5422G 3 AA Intrinsically Safe Permissible Dual-Light Flashlight, Green
Lights & Lighting,Underwater Photography VS825SD Underwater Camera with 8 inch screen
Lights & Lighting,Handheld Flashlights TO50R 2800 Lumens High CRI Flashlight USB Rechargeable IP68 Waterproof Multifunctional Dual Side Switch LED Flash Light with Power Bank Function 21700 Battery Included
Lights & Lighting,Handheld Flashlights 69210 TLR-1s LED Rail Mounted Flashlight with Strobe Function and Rail Locating Keys - 300 Lumens, Black
Lights & Lighting,Flashlight 76813 PolyStinger DS LED Flashlight with 120-Volt AC/DC Charger, Black - 485 Lumens
Lights & Lighting,UV Disinfection Lamp UV Light Sanitizer, Ohderii Portable UVC Light Disinfection with Timing Remote Control 38W UV Germicidal Light without Ozone for Home Kitchen Bedroom Livingroom Hotel